Eco-friendly cleaning products and hard work to its absolute BEST!
Showers are exposed to soap scum, mildew, hard water, and dust. It is important to give your bathroom a thorough cleaning routine. This will keep away the worst stains from building up. Here is a guide to clean your shower.
- Brush- use it to loosen water residue and soap scum.
- Absorbent bath towel- it clears water from walls and doors after showering.
- Cleaning solutions/ scrubbers- an ideal cleaner depends on the shower’s material.
Porcelain/ ceramic tile shower
- Mix an equal ratio of vinegar and dish soap.
- Spray the solution and leave it for 1 hour to allow the hard water deposit and soap scum to break.
- Use a soft bristle brush to brush the area and rinse with clean water.
- Use a towel to remove the excess water.
- Mix equal parts of dish soap and vinegar.
- Spray the whole area with the solution and leave it for 1 hr.
- To remove grime, sprinkle the place with baking soda and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Use a soft-bristled brush to scrub gently.
- Rinse the space with clean water and wipe excess water with a towel.
Stone showers are vulnerable to stains and scratches, seeing that they are made from marble, granite, travertine, and natural stone. These materials need special cleaning procedures. For this reason, you should not use acidic cleaners like lemon juice and vinegar.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap and water. Alternatively, you can use a cleaning product designed for the stone.
- Use a microfiber cloth or sponge to rub the area gently.
- Rinse with clean water and dry.
- Polish the space every week and cover it with a stone sealer yearly.
There are shower surfaces that need special care. Therefore, you have to use the right shower cleaning supplies to avoid damaging the material. Besides that, cleaning showers can be difficult and time-consuming if you have a lot of tasks. You can hire experts to help with the task. Make It Clean uses safety tips to clean effectively. It offers high-quality services in Brisbane and Adelaide. For more information, Contact us on 0410 871 861 or using this form.